Sometimes getting the shot takes a little more. Keegan's background sailing, kitesurfing and guiding in the maritime world along with his extensive alpine experience skiing and climbing help him get into positions otherwise unattainable. He takes pride in going tough places to get the shot.
- Small Vessel Operator Proficiency (SVOP)
- Radio Operators (ROC-M)
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Marine Emergency Duties (MED A2)
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- PADI Open Water Diver
- SKGABC Level 1 Kayak Guide
- Avalanche Operations Level 1 (8-day course)
- Avalanche Safety Training (AST 1)
- Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance (CSIA) Level 1 ski coach
- Wilderness First Responder 80-hour
- Occupational First Aid (OFA 1)
- Transportation Endorsement
- Food Safe Level 1
- Serving it Right
Quest University Canada Bachelor of Liberal Arts & Sciences.
Studied photography and design with a thesis on the influence of a imagery within social media and modern life.
Developed a unique form of 35mm analog slide projection to project images as large as forests and buildings. Examples available by request.